Viking Cruises Downton Abbey Competition – Vikingrivercruises.com.au, It’s going to end on May 20, 2022, which is open for the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. So, all Interested participants should hurry before the last date. Submit Viking Cruises Downton Abbey A New Era Cruise Competition entry and get an opportunity to win Prizes.
How To Enter Viking Cruises Downton Abbey A New Era Cruise Competition?
You can enter www.Vikingrivercruises.com.au by following the steps, so please follow these steps carefully.
- Join online via official page to enter.
- Before joining the Giveaway, read carefully all the instructions, which are given on the official page.
- You must join between entry periods.
- Waiting to win Prizes.
Vikingrivercruises.com.au Age Restriction:
This Sweepstakes is open for the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Viking Cruises Downton Abbey Competition Duration:
This Sweepstakes ends on May 20, 2022
Viking Cruises Downton Abbey A New Era Cruise Competition Prizes:
- Grand Prize Winner: 3 nights accommodation in a First-Class hotel in Oxford together with selected tours and meals as part of Viking’s Oxford and Highclere Castle including 3 hotel nights in Oxford, 3 meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 guided tours: Oxford Walking Tour, Blenheim Palace, Privileged Access to Highclere Castle, Fully escorted by your Viking Tour Director, Eurostar transportation between London and Paris and All transfers. The Viking Prize package is valued at up to AUD$23,000.
- First Prize Winner: 8 nights accommodation during the Paris & the Heart of Normandy river cruise from Paris to Paris including 7 nights in a Standard Stateroom onboard Viking Fjorgyn, Breakfast, lunch and dinner, House beer, Tea, coffee and water onboard, A complimentary shore excursion at every port of call and Unlimited Wi-Fi access onboard.
- Second Prize Winner: Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Ltd including Return economy airfares for two people, hotel night in London, hotel night in Paris and AUD$1,000 spending money